Sunday, December 2, 2012

DECEMBER RAFFLE CONTEST WIN A FREE DRAGON EGG!

The winner of "November's FREE cabochon ring your choice" is Yatyng Chang!

Did you miss out on the raffle last time? Then join in the fun for this month's contest from Dec 1 - Dec 31.

All you have to do is visit my Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kawaiistarz-Little-Shoppe/205265552823037 and click "Like". Then post  a comment on the status update about the December Raffle Contest about which necklace you want if you win!

DECEMBER RAFFLE CONTEST

FREE DRAGON EGG NECKLACE YOUR CHOICE OF COLOR


Tis the season for giving and this month, I'd like to give away one of my favorite handmade things from my shop!
These dragon eggs are inspired by Daenery's dragon eggs from game of thrones. They are completely scaled dragon eggs as opposed to the half scaled fossilized look from the show. I got really into it after a friend of mine made me watch the first season. Then I devoured the books. One of my favorite things about it was the dragon eggs. Who doesn't want a dragon egg?! 

Each of these eggs are very detailed and made with great care. I mold every individual scale and place it on the egg one at a time. The whole process takes up to about 3 hours plus another hour to bake a cool down. Below are some of the dragon eggs I have made in the past!











2 comments:

  1. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I have truly loved surfing around your blog posts.After all I'll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again soon!
    pst repair software

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! My name is Tara, I saw your post on the Game of Thrones Reddit and came to check this giveaway out. I am an organizer for Ice & Fire Convention, a Game of Thrones/Song of Ice & Fire fan convention that is taking place in Ohio in April 2013. We are doing this convention at cost as it's our first year, and so we are looking for crafters who make awesome Game of Thrones/Song of Ice & Fire items and would be willing to donate an item or items that we can use as prizes or in a silent auction (to help raise money so that we aren't in this predicament next year, haha). Anyone who donates will have ample advertising on our website ( http://iceandfirecon.com ), in our FB group ( https://www.facebook.com/groups/139230319556617/ ) and in our programs at the convention. Please email us at iceandfirecon (at) gmail (dot) com if you're interested in donating :)

    ReplyDelete